– The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative and sufficient Word of God. It is the only source for Christian doctrine. 2Timothy 3:16-17, “16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work”
– There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone. The Son was neither made nor created; he was begotten from the Father alone. The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten; he proceeds from the Father and the Son.
– In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule for a thousand years..
– Justification is God’s gracious and full acquittal upon principles of His righteousness of all sinners who repent and put their trust in Christ alone for their eternal salvation. Justification brings the believer into a relationship of peace and favor with God without any mixture of or need for good works. The means of Regeneration is entirely and purely the work of God by the Holy Spirit for salvation. Ephesians 2:8-9.
– In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life, it is God who is at work in us both to will and to do for His own pleasure, Philippians 2:13.
– Marriage is invented, defined and God-ordained for His glory. “The creator made them male and female, and said, “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh” (Matthew 19:4-5). Marriage is to be an exclusive relationship, a lifelong faithful union between a man and a woman. This relationship between a husband and wife should parallel the relationship between Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:23-30)